THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Waitng on Wednesday!



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating.


Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me? by Louise Rennison

Release Date: October 6, 2009

Summary: British teenager Georgia Nicolson's humorous diary entries reveal the results as she finally chooses between potential boyfriends, but then becomes involved in a play with the one not chosen, further complicating her love life.

I have been waiting absolutely forever for this book. I am so excited for it to be released. Ever since the first book when Georgia managed to shave off her eyebrow with her fathers electric razor I have been hooked on the hilarity. If you haven't read and of the Georgia Nicolson's diaries you should definitely pick one up. But read it in a private place because you will definitely be caught laughing out loud.

3 comments:

So Many Books, So Little Time said...

I absolutely love these books and this one is one of the funniest. It's a great end to the series. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Mary said...

Sounds like a fun read!

Sarbear said...

I read the first two boogs -- the snogging one and I don't remember the title of the other one. They were SO funny!