THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, September 20, 2009

In my Mail Box!

In my mailbox is a Meme hosted by The Story Siren.

I only bought one book this week because I went on a tv series buying spree. I bought all 4 seasons of supernatural, the first season of dexter and the fourth season of charmed. So basically I had no money left to buy any books.


Elena Michaels is the world's only female werewolf- and she's tired of it. Tired of a life spent hiding and protecting, tired of a world that not only accepts the worst in her- her temper, her violence- but requires it. Worst of all, Elena realizes she's growing content with that life, with being that person. Overwhelmed by the new passions coursing through her body, Elena leaves the Pack and moves to the city to try living as a human. When the Pack leader calls to ask for her help fighting a sudden uprising, she only agrees because she owes him. Once this is over, she'll be squared with the pack and free to live life as a human. Which is what she wants. Really.

I was walking through walmart and saw this book for like $7 so I thought I would see what it was like. I am a fan of Kelly Armstrong's other writing so I thought it might be good. My cover is different though it looks twilight inspired... black cover with blood splashed across it. Anyways, hopefully everyone got a better haul then I did.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

You will love it, this is one of my favorite books

Kristan said...

Good to hear.

Rebecca said...

Great book you got this week. I really like the sound of it. Hope you enjoy reading it.

Becky said...

Ooh your book sounds really interesting. I've never heard of it. Hope you enjoy it.