THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Books I am hoping to get next...

These are the books i am hoping to buy next... when I have money that is... which could be a looonnnggg time.

Catching Fire
by Suzanne Collins
From the Publisher

Against all odds, Katniss Everdeen has won the annual Hunger Games with fellow district tribute Peeta Mellark. But it was a victory won by defiance of the Capitol and their harsh rules. Katniss and Peeta should be happy. After all, they have just won for themselves and their families a life of safety and plenty. But there are rumors of rebellion among the subjects, and Katniss and Peeta, to their horror, are the faces of that rebellion. The Capitol is angry. The Capitol wants revenge.


OMG. I cannot wait for this book to come out. 2 more days. I wish I had decided to do this blog earlier so that I could have gotten and ARC because I am desperate... hunger games was one of my favourite books. Going to have to preorder so I don't have to pay 20 dollars for it though.



The Compound
by S. A. Bodeen

From the Publisher

Eli and his family have lived in the Compound for six years. The world they knew is gone. Eli's father built the Compound to keep them safe. Now, they can’t get out. He won't let them.

After being in the whole hunger games frame of mind, I was looking for all kinds of alternate universe/world type books. This one has had some raging reviews so it’s next on the list.

Let me know if any of you have read this one and if it was any good.

0 comments: