THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Just Starting Out...

Hi Everyone...

What do you do when life takes a turn for the worst? Start a blog...
Well I am a recent university graduate who was just starting out on the career track as an Environmental Biologist... I took up and left and headed out west to Calgary, AB... Unfortunately for me I got laid off within one month of beginning my employment...
Without finding another job I ran out of money and had to move back with my parents!!!! Urgh I know how tragic...
In an attempt to hide away from my miserable happenstance I decided I would go back to my old reading days, where I would read a few books a week if I could...
It just so happens I have a love for young adult books... and I figured in the age of the blog I might be successful in reviewing many of the books I read...
So to everyone who will be following... LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN...

Thanks,

Kristan

0 comments: