THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, August 30, 2009

In My Mailbox!

So I decided to start one of these. In my mailbox is a meme hosted by the story siren.

I bought 4 books this week that I can't wait to get!

Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
The Compound by S. A. Bodeen

Beauty: A Retelling of the Beauty and The Beast by Robin McKinley

Beastly by Alex FlinnAll of a sudden I have really gotten into Fairytale retellings. I think it started after I recently watched Ever After for the 100th time (it's close to my favourite movie ever). Anyways I bought these two because I know Beastly is going to be made into a movie next year (I am not sure what I think about Vanessa Hudgens being the lead but anyways). Beastly is more of a modern retelling of the story which I am super excited for. I also bought Beauty because I have seen that it has had some very good reviews and who doesn't want to read a traditional retelling of the story.

Anyways, that is what is in my mailbox this week or will be hopefully as soon as catching fire comes out because I pre-ordered it.

4 comments:

So Many Books, So Little Time said...

Catching Fire is phenomenal and Beastly looks great too! Enjoy!

Jaime said...

Lots of good books! Enjoy!
My In My Mailbox is up Here

Kristen said...

Great buys! I've read Beastly and Catching Fire and LOVED them. The other two I've heard about, but haven't read yet. :)

prophecygirl said...

Catching Fire is amazing!! I hope you love it!